Zenith – Pilot Military-Style Vintage Steel Chronograph – Cal. Excelsior Park 143-6
- Additional information
- Original 1940’s vintage Zenith sports / military style steel chronograph fitted with a very nice glossy black dial, in very good condition and in proper working order .
- The original Zenith steel case with roung chrono pushers and a screw-in back measures 37 mm diameter, without counting the original, unsigned, crown.
- The original black golossy “gilt” dial it is in very good condition, it shows only some very light and smaller, barely visible, oxidations and a light ene even time patina.
- The original Zenith signed cal. 143-6 manual winding movement with column wheel, (based on a qualitative Excelsior Park caliber) runs well and keeps accurate time. The Chrono functions work smooth.
- The plexy glass is in perfect condition, and this watch mounts a new vintage style leather wristband
- This watch is in excellent working condition and it will be delivered with our 6 months guarantee and originality certificate
International buyers are welcome, we ship to most countries.
Zenith / Excelsior Park 143-6