Universal Genève – Uni-Compax Ref. 22492 Spillino 1961 Steel Chronograph – Cal. 287
- Additional information
- Original and rare 1960-1961 Universal Geneve Uni-Compax man’s steel spillino-style chronograph in a good untouched condition and in proper working order
- Ref. 22492
- The peculiarity of this chronograph are the small-size round pushers which recall the older spillino chronographs
- The original Universal Geneve manufacture-grade manual winding movement, cal. 287, it runs well and it keeps time. The chrono functions work perfectly.
- The original silvered dial is in a good vintage and untouched condition, it shows an even time patina and it has its original luminescent material
- The original and fully signed steel case is in a good condition, it shows some oxidations in the lower part, it`s fitted with its original pressure-locked back and it measures 36 mm, without counting the original crown.
- This watch is fitted with a new, non-branded, wristband
- The plexy glass is in an excellent condition
- This watch will be delivered with our 6 months guarantee and originality certificate
International enquiries are welcome, we ship to most countries