Universal Genève – Tri-Compax Ref. 881101 Eric Clapton Moon Phase Chronograph – Cal. 281
- Additional information
- Original Universal Geneve Tri-Compax “Eric Clapton” men’s waterproof-style 1960`s steel chronograph with triple calendar and moon-phases, in very good unotuched condition in proper working order.
- Ref. 881101
- The original manufacture-grade Universal Geneve manual winding cal. 281 movement runs well and it keeps proper time. The chrono and calendar functions work fine too
- The original Panda dial it is in a very good condition, it shows only a very light and even time patina and no oxidations.
- This watch has the following functions: date, day, month (in English) and moon phases indication and chronograph. All work correctly
- The Original Universal Geneve signed steel case with screw in back in a good and untouched condition, it measures 36 mm, without counting the original crown.
- The original plexy glass is a very good condition, it has only some light traces lof time
- New leather wristband
- This watch is delivered with our 6 months guarantee and originality certificate
International buyers are welcome, we ship to most countries.
Eric Clapton Tri-Compax