Universal Genève – Tri-Compax Ref. 222100/2 Original 1962 Calendar Moonphase Chronograph – Cal. 281
- Additional information
- Original and scarce Universal Geneve Tri-compax waterproof-style men’s steel chronograph with round pushers, full calendar and moon phases, in an original condition and in proper working order
- Ref. 222100/2
- The original manufacture-grade manual winding Universal Geneve cal. 281 movement runs and keeps proper time. This watch has been professionally timed, oiled regulated and it is delivered with our 6 months guarantee
- The original silvered dial is in an excellent condition. It shows almost no time-patina time patina, and some very small – difficult to see with the naked eye- oxidations on some portions its edge.
- Please notice: this is an original dial, not a refinished one
- This chronograph has the following functions: date, day, (in English) month and moon phases indication. All work correctly
- The original Universal Geneve signed steel waterproof-style case, with screwed-in case-back is in and excellent condition, it measures 35,8 mm, without counting the crown. The case shows ony ligt traces of use and it seems not to have been polished
- Non branded new wrist band and perfect plexy glass.
- This watch is guaranteed an original and it will be delivered with our 6 months guarantee and orignality certficate.
International enquiries are welcome, we ship to most countries