Universal Geneve – Tri-Compax Original 1947 Ref. 52216 Claw-Lugs 14kt. Gold Chronograph – Cal. 481
- Additional information
- Original and rare 1947 Universal Geneve Tri-Compax solid gold men’s complication chronograph with full calendar and moon phases, in good original condition, in proper working order and fitted with a unique tropicalized intense-brwon dial.
- The original manual winding manufacture grade Universal Geneve cal. 481 movement runs well and it keeps proper time.
- This watch has been professionally timed, oiled regulated and it is delivered with our 6 months guarantee
- The original brown tropicalized dial is in very good condition, the color has changed to an intense brown tone and it is quite even
- Please notice: this is an original dial, not a refinished one
- This watch has the following functions: date, day, month (in english) and moon phases indication and chronograph. All of these work correctly
- The original Universal Geneve signed 14kt. gold case, in is in very good condition and it measures 34,4 mm, without counting the crown.
- This watch has the characteristic US import markings
- Non branded vintage wrist band and perfect plexy glass.
- Original crown
- This watch is guaranteed an original and it will be delivered with our 6 months guarantee and originality certificate
International enquiries are welcome, we ship to most countries