Universal Geneve – Ref. 885016 Uni-Compax Waterproof Steel Chronograph – Cal. 146H
- Additional information
- Original and rare 1990`s Universal Geneve Uni-Compax man’s steel waterproof-style chronograph in excellent condition and in proper working order and complete with its original guarantee card and service booklet
- Ref. 885106
- This watch belongs to a batch produced in the mid 1990`s based on a small lot of older Martel Cal. 146H movement and many consider this the last chronograph manufactured by UG with a manufacture-grade movement.
- The original Universal Geneve manual winding movement, based on a Martel cal. 146H, it runs well and keeps accurate time. The chrono functions work perfectly. Based on the chrono bridge shape and caliber, tjis movement was originally made for Zenith, – in the past Zenith and Universal Geneve shared the same Pont-de-Martel movement factory
- The original silvered dial is in excellent condition, it shows no time patina and no oxidations.
- As a peculiarity, this chronograph is a Compax, but for some reason the dials found on this reference are stamped Uni-Compax
- The original and fully signed steel case is in excellent condition, it`s fitted with its original pressure-locked back, it measures 36,3 mm, without counting the original crown.
- This watch is fitted with a new, non-branded, wristband
- The original mineral glass is in very good condition, it shows some light scratches
- This watch will be delivered with our 6 months guarantee and originality certificate as well as with its original guarantee card and service booklet
International enquiries are welcome, we ship to most countries