Universal Geneve – Ref. 20204 “Explorer” Automatic Steel Watch – Cal. 139
- Additional information
- Original 1950- 51 Universal Geneve automatic Explorer-style steel high-pressure case watch in a very good condition and in proper working order.
- Ref. 20204
- The original “high pressure” steel case is fully signed and numbered it measures 35.8 mm, without counting the crown.
- The cases with high-pressure backs were designed to provide a stronger water-resistance, these are not used very extansively as screwback cases proved more reliable and easier to manufacture
- The bumper automatic winding manufactura-grade movement, cal. Universal Geneve 139 runs and it keeps time. Has been timed, oiled and regulated, and is delivered with our 6 months guarantee.
- The original black, glossy silver gilt explorer-style dial is in a very good condition, it has only a very light time patina and a light surface oxidation near the 12 o`clock area
- New wristband, and perfect plexy glass
- this watch is guaranteed an original and it will delivered with our 6 months guarantee and originality certificate
International buyers are welcome, we ship to most countries.
Universal Geneve 139