Universal Geneve – Monodatic Ref. 100105 18kt. Gold Automatic 1956 Watch – Cal. 138C
- Additional information
- Original 1956 Universal Geneve Monodatic solid gold automatic watch in a very good condition and in proper working order.
- Ref. 100105/4
- The 18kt solid gold case is original, fully signed and numbered, it measures 35,8 mm, without counting the original crown and it is in a good condition, it shows normale traces of use and it does not seem to have been polished
- This watch is powered by a manufactrure-grade bumper automatic winding movement cal. Universal Geneve 138C, it runs strong and it keeps accurate time. It has just been serviced and it will be delivered with our 6 months guarantee.
- The originaldial is in a good condition, it shows a light time patina and some smaller oxidations, overall it has a pleasant vintage look, with a date display at 3 o’clock
- New wristband, and original crown and original plexy glass
- This watch is guaranteed an original and it will be delivered with our 6 months guarantee and originality certificate
International buyers are welcome, we ship to most countries.