Universal Genève – Dato-Compax Ref.22327 Red Gold & Steel 1944 Chronograph – Cal. 283
- Additional information
- Rare and original mid 1940`s Universal Geneve Dato-Compax steel and red gold chronograph in very good condition and in proper working order.
- The Dato-Compax is the first chronograph with date, and it is quite a rare watch, it has been produced for only a few years between from the early to the mid 1940`s
- The manual winding universal movement cal. Universal Geneve 283 runs strong and keeps accurate time, the Chrono functions start and stop correctly. This movement has been timed, oiled and regulated and keeps accurate time.
- The date corrector pusher is on the case side near 10 o`clock
- The original steel case with red gold lugs, with its fully signed and numbered back, is in a vegy good condition and it meaures 32,8 mm diameter, without counting the crown.
- The original silvered dial is in a good vintage condition, it shows only some small oxidations and a pleasant time patina and some light traces of use
- Detailed pictures available on request
- The plexy glass is perfect condition, and this watch mounts a new vintage-style leather wristband
- This chronograph is guaranteed an original and as decribed and it is delivered with our 6 months guarantee and originality certificate
International enquiries are welcome, we ship to most countries
Steel & Red Gold