Longines – Original 1933 Doctor`s Medical Watch – Cal. 9.32
- Additional information
- Original and rare 1933 Longines steel Doctor`s watch in a very good condition and in proper working order.
- The manual wind movement is a quality manufacture grade cal. Longines 9.32 it runs and keeps good time and it is delivered with our 6 months guarantee
- The sterling silver “uneraseable” dial is in an good vintage condition and it shows some time-patina and some oxidations
- As a characteristic to this watch, the hours and minutes are located in the upper part of the dial, while the small seconds are in the lower part
- The original steel case is in a good condition, it measures 20 mm, without counting the crown x 38,5 mm (lugs included) . The original back fits correctly and snaps firmly into place
- The original mineral glass is in an excellent condition, and new leather wristband.
- This watch is guaranteed an original and it is delivered with our 6 months guarantee and originality certificate
International buyers are welcome, we ship to most countries
20 x 38,5 mm