LIP – Type K 153 Chronographe a Retour – Return Chronograph / Bomb Timer
- Additional information
- Original larger sitzed early production LIP Type K 153 1940`s Chronographe a Retour – Return Chronograph / Bomb Timer, in very good original condition and in proper working order.
- Return Chronographs were introduced in the 1920`s in order to calculate when ordnance would have to e dropped from an aircraft from a given height so that it would land on target. The dial is set to 30 seconds, with the outer turning bezel and red pointer.
- Because of the accuracy to 1/10th of a second Return Chronographs were also used by civilians, but most LIP like this one were issued to the French air-force in the 1940`s
- The Manual wind original Valjoux 5 movement runs strong and keeps accurate time. Chrono functions start and stop properly.
- This chronograph has been professionally timed and oiled by our watchmaker and it will be delivered with our 12 months guarantee
- the larger size chromed metal case is in very good condition and it measures 57 mm diameter, without counting the crown,
- Original and numbered back
- Original dial in vey good condition, it has only a light and even time patina
- The original plexy glass is in good condition, it shows light use traces, and this watch is also fitted with a new military-style wristband
- This Watch is guaranteed original and it is delivered with our 12 months guarantee and originality certification
International buyers are welcome ! We ship to most countries
Type K 153