Lemania – CoAxial Chrono Pusher Gun Metal Steel 1920 Chronograph – Cal. 19.9CH
- Additional information
- Larger size single coaxial chrono pusher man’s Lemania manufacture grade steel early production 1920`s chronograph, in its original vintage condition and in proper working order
- This is one of the early 1920`s chronographs manufactured by Lemania and based on their cal. 16 pocket watch movement. The enamel dial is not signed and the case is made of two different steel alloys, so the top part has turned to an attractive gun-metal tone, while the caseback has retained its steel look.
- Case and caseback are original to this watch, they have matching serial numbers
- The Manual wind Lemania manufacture grade movement, cal 16, one of Lemania`s favourite old style manufacture caliber, it runs strong and keeps accurate time. The Chrono functions start and stop properly
- This chronograph has been professionally timed, oiled and regulated and will be delivered with our six months guarantee
- The large steel case it is in very good condition and it measures 42 mm diameter, without counting the crown. This chronograph is almost 100 years old and the case shows normal / light traces of use,
- The original white enamel dial is in very good untouched condition, it has a couple of very light and faint hairlines.
- The plexy glass is in excellent condition, and the watch is also fitted with a vintage bamboo steel bracelet
- This watch will be delivered with our 6 months guarantee and originality certificate
International buyers are welcome, we ship to most countries.