Cyma – Original Vintage Steel Chronograph Glossy Two-Tones Dial – Cal. Valjoux 22
- Additional information
- Original and attractive Cyma 1940’s men’s step case steel chronograph fitted with its original gilt two-tones dial, in very good condition and in proper working order.
- Original Cyma signed manual winding movement, based on a qualitative Valjoux 22, caliber, it runs well and it keeps time. The chrono function work correctly too
- This chronograph has been professionally timed, oiled and regulated and will be delivered with our 6 months guarantee.
- Original black and grey gilt two-tones dial in very good condition, it shows a light, even, time patina and it has its original and untouched luminescent material
- Original step-steel case in very good – lightly used – condition, measures 36 mm, without crown. Original pressure-locked case steel back
- New band and perfect plexy glass
- This watch is guaranteed original and it will be delivered with our 6 months guarantee and originality certificate
International enquiries are welcome, we ship to most countries