Brockbank & Atkins – London – Original 1860 Marine Chronometer
- Rare and original London made Brockbank & Atkins 1860`s marine chronometer in very good original condition and in proper working order.
- This marine clock / chronometer is powered by its original manufacture grade fusee chain movement with vertical hairspring and 2 days power reserve. The movement is working properly and it is in very good condition, the power reserve indicator is also working
- The silvered dial is fully signed and it bears the chronometers serial numbers, which allows it to be dated in the period 1860-1870, it has power reserve indicator and small seconds subdial
- This chronometer is fitted with its original beveled glass, which has some small scratches
- The movement is enclosed in a brass casing, which is hinged on a brass gimbal, this is also in very good condition and seems to be fully operational, and it has its original locking lever.
- The actual chronometer has a diameter of 12,3 cm and the outer wood case masures 18,3 x 18,3 x 19h.
- This chronometer is also complete with its original winding key
- The outer mohogany case with brass fittings is in very good condition, it shows only light traces of time,
- This clock is guaranteed original, and it is delivered with our 6 months guarantee and originality certificate
International buyers are welcome, we ship to most countries.