Anonymous – German Military Chronograph Glossy Black Dial – Cal. Valjoux 22
- Additional information
- Rare anonymous German military chronograph, in good vintage condition, fitted with its beautiful, original, glosy dial, and in proper working order
- The chronograph belongs to a lot of German WWII military chronographs with issuemarks S/XXXX, all the ones we have seen so far have metal or steel cases and black dials.
- The original chromed case with steel back case measures 37,2 mm, without counting the crown, the original steel back is in excellent condition.
- This watch seems to have never been polished, and the case has a pleasant vintage look
- This chronograph is powered ba a quality manual winding Valjoux 22 movement which runs strong and it keeps good time. The chrono works flawlessly.
- This watch has been professionally timed, oiled and regulated and it is delivered with our 6 months guarantee
- The original black dial glossy gilt is in very good condition, it shows only a very light and even time patina and no oxidations.
- This watch mounts a new vintage style wrist band. The original plexy glass is in very good condition
- This watch is guaranteed original and it will be delivered with our six months guarantee and originality certificate
International buyers are welcome, we ship to most countries.