CASE . Chrome plated, 34 mm .
BACK . Screw, steel
There are three caseback styles :
– with S/N only ;
– with S/N , “ Stahlboden “ and “ Wasserdicht “ in the center ;
– with S/N , “ Rostfrei “ and “ Stahlboden “ in the center . On the board , circularly , “ Wasserdicht “, “ Antimagnetisch “,
and “ Stossgesichter “ .
MOVEMENT . Two types :
– AS 1130;
– PRECIMAX P300 .
Both report, in addition of the fitted “ Cal “ number , the brand’s name .
CASEBACK MARKINGS: D. H. only .
– on type 1 back , letters and numbers are uniform ( 2mm ) ;
– on type 2 back , it can be uniform ( 1mm ) or numbers larger (1,5 mm) tahn numbers (1 mm );
– on type 3 back , letters are larger (1,5 mm) than numbers (1mm) .
S/N . 4 or 5 digits .
The number of registered watches is significant ( 179 ). It is assumed that batches could be six :
– 4 digits : 11XX / 81XX fitted with AS ;
– 5 digits : 107XX / 217XX fitted with AS ;
– 5 digits : 221XX / 267XX fitted with AS or P300 ;
– 5 digits : 292XX / 324XX fitted with P300 ;
– 5 digits : 331XX / 398XX fitted with P300 ,
– 5 digits : 403XX / 443XX fitted with P300 .
1. Considering the number of Helios available on the market , this brand can
be considered the largest supplier of D.H. watches at the 3rd Reich .
2. Always considering the number of watches , there may be descrepancies
between S/N and batches .
It is recalled that batches and S/Ns are purely indicative .
HELIOS AS 1130