GRANA D.H. / D.
CASE : two types
– Chrome plated , 34 mm destined , usually , to D.H. watches ;
– Chrome plated ,monoblock , 32 mm . Almost all watches that adopted this case are marked “D” . The movement in this case has the dust-cover instead the stop ring .
BACK : Screw , steel
– on D.H. it shows the S/N and ” stahlboden “;
– on D , outside it shows the S/N only . Inside “stahlboden ” and ” rostfrei ” .
MOVEMENT : Kurt Freres “ KF 321 “ .
“KF 321” is always present on the ratchet bridge .
In some cases there is the brand’s name on the wheel bridge .
CASEBACK MARKINGS : D.H. or D.
– for D.H. , letters are larger (2mm) than numbers (1 mm)
– for D. the punching is small and uniform (1mm) .
S/N : 6 digits . From the registered watches , there could be four plausible batches :
1. 235XXX / 237XXX ;
2. 250XXX / 277XXX ;
3. 345XXX / 349XXX ;
4. 487XXX / 495XXX to this batch belong the “D.”s .
NOTE : Batches and S/Ns are purely indicative .